Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2013, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

The premiere was so good! I legit rewound and watched that hug scene at Austin's concert like 6 times.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Thats makes us ausly shipper or when you love a ship that much like watch the scene over and over agian
Old 10-28-2013, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair_Verona (View Post)
you guys i missed the season premire
Oh no! I'm sure they'll re-air it a few times this week so you can catch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by take the wheel (View Post)
The premiere was so good! I legit rewound and watched that hug scene at Austin's concert like 6 times.
And we got so many hugs in one scene. The reunion spin hug, the "I missed you" hug, the "goodbye" hug, and the "I'm staying" hug. I was on Auslly hug overload.

x
Old 10-28-2013, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

That gifset! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-20,NJH D-120 OSW D-146, J-Hope D-147, Jinyoung-D-168 JK-D-385

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, LDH D-356
Old 10-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

x

I love how much desperation was in their hugs in the scene. You could feel how much they missed each other.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

The premiere was amazing no doubt, but I am still not satisfied. I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer and I realize it is a Disney show, but it is infuriating me to know end that these are not back together yet. I mean there's no reason they shouldn't be. We know they have feelings for each other. Nobody and nothing is standing in the way anymore so what gives? I mean I know they are young and feelings like that can be confusing and scary, but they get so close to becoming a couple but then nope still just friends. It's like they take two steps forward and three steps back all the time. This is not a CW drama, this just dragging out of the relationship is unnecessary and stupid at this point. Just let them be together. I might not care so much if Disney wasn't known for cutting series short for no real reason. We're in the 3rd season now, I really want the writers to stop wasting time and give us what we all know is inevitable.

What's worse:

Spoiler:

Austin and Ally have said every romantic thing under the sun short of "I love you" to each other, they can't stand to be away from each other, they are the other's most important person, and the obviously want to be together so why aren't they? The writers know that's what everybody wants, they know it's what's right and best for the characters, they know it's inevitable. Just make it happen already. Again I know just a Disney show, but it's so frustrating how hard the writers are making all this. I mean they have written amazing stuff for this couple but they won't take that final step and let them be together, I mean aside from that half an episode relationship they had. At this point things are moving laterally instead of forward because they won't let them explore their feelings for each other. I'm ready for some progress here and less wasted time.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-29-2013, 01:43 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

It can definitely get frustrating that they still aren't together when it's so obvious they want to be but I also understand it somewhat. I don't from a characters standpoint. The only reason it didn't work the first time was because they were putting too much pressure on themselves. They just need to realize they've always acted like a couple, being together really wouldn't change things much. But I get it from a storytelling point of view. There's more story possibilities to tell with them apart than them together. They know Auslly is the show's big draw. Auslly centered episodes always have the best ratings so they drag it out and play up the will they-won't they. Just with how the season was setup though and some of what we know is coming, I can see it all coming to a head and them finally getting together towards the end of this season.

Last edited by CrunkPunk88; 10-29-2013 at 06:12 AM
Old 10-29-2013, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Aww that gifset! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-20,NJH D-120 OSW D-146, J-Hope D-147, Jinyoung-D-168 JK-D-385

Old 10-29-2013, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Oh gosh, I hope they get together before the end of this season. It's been long enough. And there's no guarantee of a fourth season, though I think if any Disney show will get one, it's Austin and Ally. But yeah the writers can't possibly be that stupid to let another season go by without them getting together. Heck no.

Spoiler:
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-29-2013, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

As much as I and everyone wants them together, I don't really agree keeping them apart and letting them grow more before putting them together is stupid. Sure it feels like '1 step forward, 2 steps back' but I think this could be good for them in the long run. JMO of course but I do trust these writers. I still love that the romantic aspect of their relationship didn't start til season 2. I love that they spent season 1 building such a strong friendship. Most shows just jump straight to the romantic undertones. Sure I wanted them to happen since the pilot but I appreciate a slow build.

Last edited by CrunkPunk88; 10-29-2013 at 10:48 PM
Old 10-29-2013, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

I agree that them building their friendship first was the way to go. I wouldn't have had it any other way. And I enjoyed the slow build, until it became the barely moving build. I was happy to let them grow more and sure it was needed, and they have grown, so what gives? I mean this is just getting ridiculous. There's just not a good reason anymore for them not to be together, IMO. I think we've had the slow build for a really long time now. It's time to explore their romantic relationship already. There is such as thing as too slow a build especially for a Disney show. I'm just saying another season going by without them getting together is completely unacceptable. But that's just me.

Spoiler:

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 10-29-2013 at 11:14 PM
Old 10-29-2013, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

Just realized nothing in my last post was spoiler-y, didn't need those spoiler tags.

I definitely get where you're coming from. I'm just going to put my trust in them to get it right soon. I'm still super excited for the rest of the season.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:21 AM
Elite Fan

I guess I'm losing trust in these writers. I mean Austin and Ally's story has been amazing and I'm still excited for new episodes, but it seems like the writers are starting to go backwards instead of forward and even rehash stuff we've already done. So I don't trust them 100% b/c I don't know what the heck they are doing anymore. And because as much as they done some beautiful stuff with A/A, they won't just take that final step and let them be together. This is not something to save for the very last minute. It's something to dive into head first and start exploring. They've laid all the groundwork and done all the build up, it's time for the payoff. Like I said I'm all for slow build, but we have reached the destination. If you are rehashing old storylines and just forcing drama just to keep the slow build going then you don't need to build anymore. It's time to show off what you built so to speak. IMO, they don't need any more build up. They need to be together.
Old 10-30-2013, 01:57 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

x

"It's just that everything's better with you. My singing's better, my dancing's better...my everything's better."
Old 10-30-2013, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Aww that scene! .

Closed Thread   Post New Thread